-
September 14th, 2004, 04:17 AM
#691
Senior Hostboard Member
Anyone here heard the title "Swat Cats" b4?
-
September 14th, 2004, 03:38 PM
#692
Inactive Member
-
September 15th, 2004, 01:29 PM
#693
Inactive Member
lol oh i see, i nvr liked it much i was more into Bill Nye the Sience Guy and NIckelodeon rofl ugh those were the old days... >_> thank god for anime XD
-
September 15th, 2004, 01:32 PM
#694
Senior Hostboard Member
I still love cartoons and Anime as well, oh, another thing... I don't have nickelodeon anymore!!!! [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] I loved Rocko and ... and I can1t even remember the cartoons anymore! Oh, and Dogcat!!
-
September 15th, 2004, 01:36 PM
#695
Inactive Member
i loved Rocko! he was kewl =] and two angry beavers was funny lol
-
September 15th, 2004, 01:39 PM
#696
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeahyeah!! that's another one of my faves... lol, we talk lotza about the old cartoons now on GB... [img]smile.gif[/img] Nostalgic, yet sad... I would like to see these cartoons once again...
-
September 15th, 2004, 01:46 PM
#697
Inactive Member
lol that was my childhood >_> man i feel old
-
September 15th, 2004, 01:53 PM
#698
Senior Hostboard Member
You? Old? Nah... you're the ultimate energy and funnyness machine... don't say silly thingz... if my bro would be like this... I'd kill lol... and he's only 19... but he's so serious... I mean we laugh lotza, but most of da time he's serious... which may not be a problem... ah, forget it... I would never trade him... lol
-
September 15th, 2004, 03:06 PM
#699
Inactive Member
yes.... what about it.... >_>
-
September 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM
#700
Senior Hostboard Member
Nothing really... just was my FUCKIN' fave cartoon lol >_< they're not playing it anymore tho... [img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks